A young widow wishes her husband a happy 35th.
My heart just wants to explode then and there. How do the ones we love the most just walk out of our lives? Who lets them? How can they just get up and leave?
I keep thinking of this 35 year old, and his Pashto-soaked english (not unlike K's) and his hugeness and his politeness and his hearty laugh. The years will roll on by, but there he is, frozen in time, forever in my head.
Why did he go? Who let him? How could he just get up and leave?
I do not understand this cruel mistress we call Life. All I see is Death slumbering about everywhere, waiting for it to wake up and tell our loved ones its time to leave.
My heart just wants to explode then and there. How do the ones we love the most just walk out of our lives? Who lets them? How can they just get up and leave?
I keep thinking of this 35 year old, and his Pashto-soaked english (not unlike K's) and his hugeness and his politeness and his hearty laugh. The years will roll on by, but there he is, frozen in time, forever in my head.
Why did he go? Who let him? How could he just get up and leave?
I do not understand this cruel mistress we call Life. All I see is Death slumbering about everywhere, waiting for it to wake up and tell our loved ones its time to leave.
1 comment:
So sorry to hear about it.
Post a Comment