5 wedded years with you, K.
You've always given me what I wanted, what I needed, you've pieced me together at my lowest, and you've beared with me at my worst. Life is different with Z now, our days and nights are hers - but sometimes I get you and just you, and I rub my cheek against your stubble, and I hug you close in places that feel like home, and you are my absolute everything in this world.
You've always given me what I wanted, what I needed, you've pieced me together at my lowest, and you've beared with me at my worst. Life is different with Z now, our days and nights are hers - but sometimes I get you and just you, and I rub my cheek against your stubble, and I hug you close in places that feel like home, and you are my absolute everything in this world.
No comments:
Post a Comment