- the thunderous peak of seeing an unseen picture of tennis players I dotted over
- the lure of stalkers who emailed me 15 years ago
- the lingering regret of shutting out the teenhood best friend who developed one-sided feelings
- all the books I wanted to read
- the people I outgrew. The people who outgrew me.
- the suave beast who ended up giving his wife a black eye years later
- to lie in my parents porch, lemonade and book in hand to a spring breeze, a time before cellphones and truly a time to immerse myself in moments, dip myself in pretend scenarios, the exact years when my Tolkien fanaticism developed, a time I dallied from frolicking thought to thought.
- the beastly girl with fat eyes and fat lips who flirted with my husband, before he was mine
- the Paris Hilton era
- dreaming of travelling, hence settling on Anthony Bourdain
These are just some of my midnight thoughts. What are yours
No comments:
Post a Comment